Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Musings on love ♥

Love, love, love, love, the gospel in a word is love. Love makes the world go 'round. If love is the rythm, you are the music. So this is love...
Augh. It seems that every song is about love. Or at least 80% of them. Lately, it also seems that all my thoughts are about love. Or at least 80%.
Ever since last Saturday, it's been the only thing on mjy mind. I see the world through a heart-shaped lens, a pink tinted fog. It's not quite that I'm in love, it's just that I can't stop thinking about it, musing about it, wondering about it.
True love's first kiss. May I have this dance? And, (gulp!) will you marry me?
Boxes of chocolates, buckets of popcorn, plates of spaghetti. Cologne and roses and fresh-cut grass and smoke from a bonfire. The glitter of a charm bracelet, the sparkle of an eye, the shine of a perfect tux. An orchestra tuning, techno music at a bowling alley, laughter, soft comforting words whispered in an ear. Running my my fingers through your hair, holding a rough, large hand. Beinging enfolded in a huge hug. A sweet, tender kiss. Love heightens the senses. It fulfills them.
How can anything truly go wrong when you have a prince who will treat you like the princess that you are and protect you from every danger?
Like every girl and woman, I just want one thing: to love, and be loved in return. Passionately, deeply, intensely, tenderly, strongly, steadfastly, and completely. All you need is love.

No comments: